25 March 2013

End of Daily Regular Updates

Starting today, 25th March 2013, this website will no longer be updated daily. Time commitment to other projects make this move a neccessity.

To my regular readers, I thank you and am sorry that I cannot provide any more updates on the topic of cheap good tablet PC.

I am still keeping up with the Tablet PC market and will continue to post my thoughts and news updates in my other blog, Android Tablet Information.

Once again, thank you for reading my post here on Cheap Good Tablet PC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Cheap Good Tablet PC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.